Filipino Recipe Sarciadong Tilapia (Leftover)
fried tilapia, left over
3 eggs beaten
3 cloves garlic minced
1 tomato chopped
1 small onion chopped
2 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
How to cook sarciadong tilapia:
1. In a pan, heat oil. Saute onion, garlic and tomatoes.
2. Add water, and season with fish sauce. Simmer to boil.
2. Add eggs beaten and simmer until cooked.
4. Place left over fried fish on the mixture and pour the sauce over the top of fish. Let fish sit for few minutes.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve with steamed rice.