Filipino Recipe Picadillo (Giniling na Baka)
1 lb ground beef (giniling na baka)
3 pieces garlic, minced
2 potatoes, peeled and diced
2 carrots, peeled and diced
1 onion, chopped
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 cups water
1/3 cup tomato sauce
quial eggs (optional)
How to cook:
1. Heat oil in saucepan. Fry the diced potatoes until tender. Remove the fried potatoes from the pan and set aside.
2. Using the same pan, saute garlic and onion then add the ground beef.
3. Pour the water and bring to a boil.
4. Add soy sauce and tomato sauce. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Then add the diced carrots. Simmer for another 3 minutes then add the fried potatoes and quial eggs.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve hot with rice.