tadalis sx purchase viagra chez la femme
cialis pharmacie en ligne
1 cup munggo (split mung beans)
1/2 lb cooked shrimp
5 cups water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 small root ginger, cut thinly
1 tsp alamang (shrimp paste)
1 pack bean sprouts
How to cook ginisang munggo na may togue:
1. Heat cooking oil in a pan. Saute garlic, onion and ginger.
2. Add munggo and shrimp paste.
3. Then add water. Bring to a boil until munggo is tender.
4. Add cooked shrimps and salt to taste.
7. Then the bean sprouts. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
8. Serve with steamed rice and fried fish.
2 lbs pork neck bone, cut into serving pieces
How to cook nilagang buto-buto ng baboy:
1. Place pork neck bone, onion and peppercorns in a big pot. Add about 10 cups water and bring to a boil over medium heat until scum appears on the surface. Remove all the scum that will form on top of the soup.
How to cook binatog:
1. In a pot, pour the can of hominy.
1 package rice noodles
For the sauce:
For the Toppings:
How to cook Palabok:
For the Noodles:
For the Sauce:
Place noodles onto serving plate. Spoon sauce over noodles and top with shrimp, chicharon, tinapa flakes, eggs, toasted garlic bits and green onions.
1 lb. mussels (tahong)
How to cook ginisang tahong:
1. Saute onion, garlic, ginger and tomato in a casserole.
2 lbs lomi noodles
How to cook Lomi noodle soup:
1. In a pot, boil chicken until tender. Slice the boiled chicken. Set aside the broth.
3 large dungeness crabs, steamed “http://www.magluto.com/pinoy-halabos-na-alimango-steamed-dungeness-crab”
How to cook Ginataang Alimango:
1. In a wok saute onion, garlic and ginger.
kamote (sweet potato), sliced
How to cook kamote que:
1. In a pan, heat the cooking oil.
fried tilapia, left over
How to cook sarciadong tilapia:
1. In a pan, heat oil. Saute onion, garlic and tomatoes.
1 lb spaghetti noodles
How to cook spaghetti with corned beef:
1. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package direction.