Filipino Recipe Ginisang Munggo na may Togue (Sauteed Mung beans with Bean Sprouts)
1 cup munggo (split mung beans)
1/2 lb cooked shrimp
5 cups water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 small root ginger, cut thinly
1 tsp alamang (shrimp paste)
1 pack bean sprouts
How to cook ginisang munggo na may togue:
1. Heat cooking oil in a pan. Saute garlic, onion and ginger.
2. Add munggo and shrimp paste.
3. Then add water. Bring to a boil until munggo is tender.
4. Add cooked shrimps and salt to taste.
7. Then the bean sprouts. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
8. Serve with steamed rice and fried fish.