Pinoy Recipe Baked Macaroni
1 lb macaroni or any kind of pasta
1 lb ground beef
1 pack spaghetti sauce
2 cups shredded cheese
6 carrot sticks, grated
1/2 medium onion, chopped
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups water
How to cook baked macaroni:
1. In a saucepan saute garlic and onion in oil.
2. Add the ground beef. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes
3. Then add water. Bring to a boil until there’s very little liquid left.
4. Add the spaghetti sauce. Simmer.
5. Then the grated carrots.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. In a pot boil the pasta as directed in package. Drain water and set aside.
8. Combine the meat sauce with the cooked pasta.
9. In a baking dish sprinkle the 1/2 cup of shredded cheese at the bottom of the dish.
10. Then layer half of the pasta with meat sauce.
11. Sprinkle another 1/2 cup of shredded cheese on top of the pasta.
12. Layer the remaining pasta with meat sauce.
13. Sprinkle the 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of the pasta.
14. Preheat oven to 350F. Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
15. Serve hot.